Design and Build of a Secure Internet Gateway
Our client required the design and build of a Secure Internet Gateway and migration of the Security Infrastructure into the new Secure Internet Gateway to ensure a seamless end-to-end solution for customer.
Our team successfully delivered this solution, with key achievements including:
- Design and build of Firewalls, IPS/IDS, Cloud-Based Forward Proxy, Reverse
Proxy, DMZ Switches, In and Out-Of-Band Management
- Design and Build of Layer1, Layer2 and Layer3 topology of the Secure Internet Gateway
- Design and Build Migration and End state of Customer’s existing DMZ
- Design and allocation of Private and Public IP Addresses
- Firewall Rule Conversion from Cisco to Checkpoint
- Successful migration of Customer DMZ using Big Bang and Incremental
Launch Professional Services facilitated workshops with customers and internal stakeholders and produced the following Deliverables:
- High Level Design
- Low Level Design
- Site Migration Plan
- Technical Migration Strategy for DMZ services in the Data Centre
Our client was delighted with the outcome of this project – the successful design and build of a Secure Internet Gateway on time and in budget. Our client commented that in particular, he was impressed with the calibre of our consultants!