Application Centric Infrastructure Strategy
Our client, requested us to produce an Application Centric Infrastructure Strategy for their infrastructure landscape which included 1000+ Servers, 4 Data Centres, Multiple Cloud Providers and 80+ sites globally.
Our team focused on:
- the priortisation of Work Sharing Applications (Infrastructure\Application optimisation)
- security, governance and compliance
- Application Portfolio Optimisation
- developing the future State IS\IT
- establishing and operating the Architecture Management Office
The key deliverables in this Project included:
- developing an Application Centric Infrastructure Strategy
- providing detailed requirements for inclusion in Global WAN RFP
- providing detailed analysis of all work-sharing applications, network and related infrastructure
- performing detailed application discovery to determine performance, delivery or operational bottlenecks
- delivering detailed analysis of global infrastructure including VMware, Site Services, Riverbed, WAN, Storage, Cloud, Disaster Recovery and Archive
The strategy which was successfully delivered enabling our client to implement an environment which accelerates application delivery, reduces total operating costs and increases business agility by providing a common programmable automation and management framework.